This photo was taken of Culion Harbour, Culion Leper Colony, Culion Island, Palawan, Philippines in May 1967. It shows the isolation of Culion island and why it was chosen as a leper colony site in 1906. But it also shows the beauty and wonderful diverse marine and geological environment of the island and its surrounds. Philippine Navy Patrol hydrofoil boat RPS Bontoc [HB-74] can be seen tied to the outside dock. This Philippine Navy boat and crew graciously transported PVC's to the island of Coron after PCV's had finished their summer project work at Culion Leper Colony.