Your photo can be part of Peace Corps’ next nationwide advertising campaign! Current and returned Peace Corps Volunteers are encouraged to submit images to the Viewfinder Photo Contest that best visually capture this year's theme: “Life-defining moments during your Peace Corps service.”
Photos will be considered for a professionally-designed advertising campaign, published on a multitude of online platforms and pitched to national publications including Time magazine, ESPN, and many others.
Winning photos may be:
- Featured in a nationwide advertising campaign
- Pitched to national publications such as Time and ESPN
- Printed professionally as posters (winners will received their poster signed by the Peace Corps Director)
- Included in a photo gallery on peacecorps.gov
- Highlighted on the homepages of the Peace Corps website and Digital Library
- Featured in a Peace Corps press release
- Entries will be accepted through August 17
- Submissions received after the deadline will still be added to the digital library, but will not be considered for the contest
- First, second, third place and two honorable mentions will be awarded
- Current and returned Volunteers are eligible to participate
- Entries will be judged on the combination of technical merit, creativity, and clarity in conveying the theme of the contest, life-defining moments during your Peace Corps service
Please read the complete contest rules before entering.